On today's episode we have a glass of Christmas Bourbon from Cleveland whiskey! We may not be fans of regular Cleveland whiskey, but give credit where credit is due, their Christmas Bourbon is great stuff! Go get a bottle for your holiday season! We talk about Cleveland's unique distilling process, christmas spices, and when to drink. All that and more on today's episode of Whiskey Chasers!
Our Website is www.whiskeychaserspod.com, check us out! Thanks, and enjoy the show!
Be sure to show some love for the company that brought you today's bottle!
- Got their start in 2009
- Considers themselves to be a whiskey tech company because of their process
- They are a whiskey not a bourbon company because of their propriety aging process
- It is a unique one
- They let the whiskey sit in the barrel for at least 6 months (according to them)
- Some of their bottles say at least a minute
- They then transfer the whiskey to a steel barrel where they push air in and pull air out to pressurize the barrel causing the whiskey to interact with the wood piece they put in the steel bin
- They are very proud of this process, but Chris and I have had the bad end of it.
- Their Christmas whiskey is a very popular staple of theirs.
- Comes out once a year around thanksgiving/Christmas season
- Bottle states it is bourbon, but they do not disclose what they start with or how they make the bourbon
Thanks For Listening! Tell a Friend!